Monday, February 16, 2009

Some photos: School Dance

I'm splitting these entries into different posts, because blogger's photo formatting drives me nuts. Anyway:

Bella's school turned 135 on February 4th. The following Friday they had a dinner and a dance, and these are some pictures I took there:

Bella (in the black dress) cutting a rug - in the foreground you can also see Sister Betty Ann throwing down some dance moves.

Bella again, and in the background you can see Sister Isabel showing off her moves. Note Bella's choice of footwear - pretty ruffled dress, black boots with chains. Sigh.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Pretty ruffled dress with black boots are okay by me. That's what I wore to my college scholarship auditions. (a compromise with my mom because I wanted to wear pants.)