Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

Howdy, folks. Just wanted to stop in and wish you all the very happiest of holidays. For my few readers and those whose blogs I read regularly, I want to say thank you - thank you for making me laugh, making me cry, for sometimes making me do both simultaneously, and for sharing your life.

My plan for the day is work until 3pm, then rush home, change and get to some Mass somewhere at some time, then coffee at my mother-in-law's. Then home to wait for Santa.

The weather sucks. It's humid, cloudy, occasionally rainy and over 70 degrees out, so it doesn't exactly feel like Christmas, but we will do the best that we can.

Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, whatever you celebrate, I hope it's everything you hoped for and more. I am looking forward to the three (three!) new Wii games we are getting for Christmas. Hooray!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Or should I wish you a "silent" night? 'Cause that never happens around here! ;)

No matter what, make it merry and bright. God bless :)

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Oh, and good luck with inventory. Trust me, I feel you pain. Those single sheet solos are the worst!