Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thank You, Teresa

I was actually in the process of writing a post earlier which I had titled "I am so freaking thankful", and it was very dire and grim and full of dread and woe. And then I got my present from Teresa, and it made me happy. And I am really freaking thankful now. It wasn't the material gift, although I certainly appreciated it. It was the fact that she just sent me something because she's good and nice and sweet, therefore restoring my faith in....well, everything. Thank you, Teresa. And thank you, Jen. I am thankful for my sisters, because they remind me of what family is all about. Because, regardless of the fact that we are three people who are SOOOOOO very different, we can still get together and laugh and giggle and argue good naturedly. The baptist theologian, the pagan, and the confused soon-to-be catholic. I love you guys, and I'm glad to have you around. And because I think Dad is trying to defect from our family, and if we don't have each other we won't have squat. Love y'all!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

It was a small and dumb gift, but I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you, and I couldn't find the Hoodwinked soundtrack on Amazon that you mentioned before that you wanted. I love you an awful lot - Jen too, but this isn't her blog, so I'll go be emotional on hers too. I miss you guys terribly, and I love that we can get along and have a grand old time together despite our differences, all the while laughing till something icky almost happens (think losing control of bodily functions). I love you and miss you SO much!